Wednesday 28 October 2015

Luis the SPANISH junior Consultant






Hello, good afternoon subscribers!

It´s me Luis writing, telling you about my experience working at Sikiliza for a month already.

My tasks are very variate, but my principal ones are all the refereed  with the computer systems, web design and I also create this blog. I also mediate with Spanish travel agencies to try to show them how beautiful Zimbabwe is, I´m sure in a couple of years this country will have many Spanish people coming around.

This month I spent here has been wonderful, I meet really nice people (specially my coworkers) and i´m really happy to get the possibility to improve my English and increase my work experience in a special travel agency, all nice people and very professional.

In future if I would like to organize travel around Africa I would undoubtedly choose Sikiliza.

Luis Yanes from Spain, in Zimbabwe, in Sikiliza Office, in my desk, with my laptop.

Greetings and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment